Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cooper's 1st Day

Wednesday, September 1st was Cooper's 1st day back at CMS. This is his second year at this school so he was ready to go and see his friends and teachers.




Favorite breakfast.... Cheerios with bananas. I think he would eat this every morning.


It was a bit chilly this day notice the heavy coat. This is his all time favorite lunch box he got last year from Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. He wasn't interested in getting a new one this year. He said he wanted to keep using this one. I hope it lasts the entire school year.


With big sis.




All three. The girls start school this Wednesday.

1 comment:

katylou said...

I love how Cooper holds his lunch box up to make sure it gets in the picture!

Family Adventures

Our daily activites and adventures. I hope to share this with the kids when they are older.