Saturday, April 9, 2011

Snow Days!

I can't believe that I haven't posted since Christmas. My plans were to post at least once a week... I never realized how busy our lives our. Anyway I'm going to do a few posts just get some pictures and memories on paper. My hope for this blog was to capture moments in our lives that I want to remember. So I will start with this winter and our snow days! I think we missed a total of 5 school days. A few for snow, wind storm, and no power. We didn't get to spend too much time in the snow it was so cold. But I was able to take a few pictures before the cold got to us.



This will be the last year for those snow suits. Avery's was way to short on her and Cooper's was snug on the shoulders. We got two years out of them. I will just keep Mackezie's for Avery next year the other two will go to Goodwill.

No comments:

Family Adventures

Our daily activites and adventures. I hope to share this with the kids when they are older.