Monday, November 1, 2010

Where did the time go.....

Just a quick post... I should be working on progress reports but wanted to share the outfits the kids wore for Halloween. We had a fun night. It was cold but the rain held off until today. It poured all day long and was windy. We even went and saw great grandma and did a little trick or treating there too. Off to work on progress reports. I hope to post again before Thanksgiving. Mackenzie is busy with the Nutcracker... should have some great pictures when she performs she has 9 shows she will be in.

















1 comment:

katylou said...

I absolutely LOVE the costumes, as I told you on FB. The kids are so cute. It was really nice of you to go by Grandma's and let them show her.

Family Adventures

Our daily activites and adventures. I hope to share this with the kids when they are older.