Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nutcracker 2010

Nutcracker 2010

Mackenzie getting her makeup on.
Makeup all done.




One of her many friends.


Almost ready for closing night.

Mackenzie with Spanish Princess


Mackenzie with Clara

Mouse & Soldier



Friends


I hope to have a few more posts these coming weeks when I have a little time off from work. I will start with the most current activity... Nutcracker. Earlier in the year Mackenzie started taking ballet lessons. Well those lessons lead to a beginning role in this years Nutcracker. She really wanted to be a soldier and NOT a mouse. Mike and I thought this would be a great opportunity for her and it really turned out to be a fun experience for all of us. However, it was very time consuming both for her and our entire family. She had 8 shows over the last two weeks with many practices before the live shows. Lets just say it took a large amount of our time in November and December. These are a few pictures from the last show on Sunday.

1 comment:

katylou said...

I am not being a very good aunt. I keep forgetting to check your blog. I love these pictures and only wish I had been there at the right time to see the play.

Family Adventures

Our daily activites and adventures. I hope to share this with the kids when they are older.