Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mike & Cooper

Cooper got this 50 piece NEO Shifter from grandpa Worgum last year. We finally got it out last night and Mike started putting it together with him.

We had little pieces everywhere... The kit says 6 and above. Cooper was trying hard to help his dad.


They sat together for almost 2 hours putting this together!



Cooper had to go to bed before the project was finished. He kept calling out from his bedroom making sure his dad was still working on it. He finally couldn't wait any longer and got up to see if it was finished. Mike did finally finish it and guess who slept with it all night. :) Cooper loves it.



YEAH! I love my new toy. (Grandpa got one just like it for Avery and Mackenzie too) Mackenzie told Cooper he can have hers if he wants it. I'm not sure when Mike will take the time to put another one together.


1 comment:

Robin said...

Hey! I am visiting from Jenna's Journey!

I can SO relate to the whole "putting things together" phase. My 7 y.o. is currently obsessed with Legos. He plays with them constantly and sleeps with at least two or three of his creations every night!

It's nice to "meet" you!

Robin :o) aka: Alabama Slacker Mama

Family Adventures

Our daily activites and adventures. I hope to share this with the kids when they are older.