Today while Mackenzie and Avery were at our local Playground Pals, Cooper and I went train shopping. For a few weeks now he has been asking to get a little train named Rosie! We finally found her today and we just had to get her. This is his second girl train, the first was Emily. He told me today that he needed to have her because he just loves girls. For the last hour he has been playing with her and making sweet little voices for her. Some days he doesn't play with anything Thomas related (he says they are for babies) other days he plays with them nonstop. We didn't get to see Thomas this year at our local train station so hopefully Rosie will make up for that disappointment.

3 comments:
Our son loves Thomas, but we have never seen a toy Rosie. I'm glad you found her. I am a new follower from Friendly Friday! http://cakeblast.com
My daughter loves thomas and I have to find a Rosie! She'd love that!
Following you (late) from Friendly Friday! Hope you can stop by and follow us as well!
http://theartsymom.tk
That is so cute that he is using little voices for the girl trains. You should record some of that to torture him down the road! Also love the "I just love girls" line. Another good one to tell him about later. Your blogs are great.
Post a Comment