Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friendly Friday

Welcome to Friendly Friday! This is my first time actually hosting the link on my page... so hopefully I did it correctly. I am very new to blogging and I'm trying to teach myself as I go. I hope to make new friends in the blog world, get more followers, and find some great blogs too. Happy Friday.




3 comments:

rite said...

Hello
New follower from on of the friday Blog hops!!!Super cute header picture!!!! Hope you have a great friday and wonderful weekend!

xoxoxo
Lauren
www.twentysomethinghousewife.com

Ps I also host a weekly blog hop... so feel free to link up anytime!!!

Tiffanee said...

Following from Friendly Friday!! What a beautiful family you have! I love your header picture. Darling!!

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from Friendly Friday!!! Nice to meet you! Your kids are adorable!

Would love it if you'd come visit & return the favor. :)
Lisa xoxo
http://RaisingFutureLeaders.blogspot.com

Family Adventures

Our daily activites and adventures. I hope to share this with the kids when they are older.