Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Remembering Disneyland!! Wanting to GO back!

As you can tell these pictures were taken a few years ago. Mike and I have been talking about taking all three kids back to Disneyland sometime soon. You'll notice Cooper is not in any of the pictures. He was just a year old and he stayed the week we were gone with Grandma and Grandpa Worgum. Now that he is 4 we'd like to go back.

It was so HOT this day. The girls did better in the heat then I did.

We had to wait in a very long line to see Mickey. Worth every minute.


One of my favorite characters as a child. We all love the Hunny Pot ride. I know Cooper would love it now too.



So sweet.

Getting ready for the canoe ride. Avery looks so little here.


Mackenzie is looking at the big ferry boat passing by.







Off they go. I'm not a water person (boat person) so I stayed on the shore and got this picture of them drifting away.


Sidewalk Parade


Avery's favorite... Tinker Bell we didn't get any closer to her then this. Avery still loves her.

Mackenzie looks like she is in love. Belle was all she cared about when she was little. I love how she is hugging her so tight.


Cute

Avery is a little shy.

Happy times.



We told the kids we'd go back when Mackenzie is 10, Avery 8 and Cooper 5. I know that is only 1 year away but I don't know if I can wait that long.


No comments:

Family Adventures

Our daily activites and adventures. I hope to share this with the kids when they are older.