Meet the newest member of the family! B.B.
B.B. is short for Black Button...Let me start at the beginning..... I've been taking the kids to our local animal shelter a few times a week this summer. They love to visit the cats, kittens, dogs, rats, and bunnies. Mike and I have been talking about getting another kitten this summer but we wanted to wait until we found one we all loved. Well last Thursday I took the kids back to the shelter early in the day and there was this sweet little black kitten. As soon as the kids picked him up he started purring for them. He was very calm with all three of them and just laid in their arms like he was in love. So.... we went home called dad at work and planned another visit that afternoon so Mike could see the cute kitten too. After spending some more time with the little guy we decided he was the one for our family. He is such a sweet little guy who loves all of the kids. He is very tiny only is 2.6 pounds. He is very lovable and really enjoys watching the kids play and run around the house. We hope to have BB for many many years. The kids are in love.





On a totally different subject I finally got a new camera! I bought a Nikon CoolPix S3000. It is a great point and shoot camera and is perfect for all of our family activities. Some day I would love to get a DSLR but that will have to wait. I've also discovered a very cool online editing site. Picnikis a FREE site that you can upload pictures too, edit, and save. They also have a premium version that I may look into. I could spend hours on their site editing my pictures. Very cool and easy to use too. A few of the pictures above were edited on that site.
No comments:
Post a Comment