Today after lunch we went on a bike ride. We have a great local bike trail right behind our neighborhood. It's all paved and mostly flat in the area we walk and ride our bikes. The kids biked almost 2 miles and had a great time. I had to stop them a few times to take pictures with my new camera. This was the longest Cooper has ever rode his bike. He did a great job keeping up with his sisters. I was a little worried that he would get too tired but he loved it. We might go tomorrow before I take them to get their haircut for the new school year. Its hard to believe our summer is almost over.... so sad. Mike and I have a surprised planned for the kids Friday after work. I will post pictures after we let them in on the surprise.






1 comment:
That is great that you have a nice trail right behind your house! You will get a ton of use out of that now that Cooper is big enough to keep up.
Adorable pics, as usual.
Post a Comment