SUMMER TIME FUN IN THE SUN!
Today I got the pool out again for the kids. The next three days are sunny and hot! This is just a little sample of how the kids swim in the pool. Cooper mainly dances, Avery never gets out of the water and Mackenzie splashes her brother. Cooper only likes to get his legs wet so you can see at the end the dirty look he gives his sister when she gets his back wet.
We've had a busy few weeks and I haven't had time to post all of our happenings. I hope to get a new camera this weekend and will start posting pictures soon. Until then it may be videos. I have a cute one of Avery and Cooper dancing that I will try to get on here tomorrow.
5 comments:
Hello! I found your blog by way of Jenna's blog hop. It caught my eye that you are a teacher because I am too. Your crayon muffins are brilliant... What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
Janice
Hey!! How's it going? Hope you continue to have some fun in the sun! HA!
I am ready for school to start. How about you???
Love the crayon muffins. My mom used to do that for us when I was little. She taught kindergarten.
Just came over from the blog hop thing at Jenna's and wanted to give you a shout out!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a kind comment! I love your crayon idea! Once I am off bed rest, I am definitely going to try it with my boys!! Thanks, again, Liz
Looks like fun!!! And your crayon idea is brilliant!
Hey Tamara, I am so jealous of your electronic capabilities. We have a flip and I even used it but of course I don't have any of the videos up on my blog yet! Dang. Wish you were closer. I love the video of the kids in the pool, added pleaser watching with the song! You are good.
Post a Comment