Our daily family adventures!
Tonight is the NIGHT! I can't wait to watch the new season. Who elso loves Project Runway?
Hey! Saw where you asked about the camera but I didn't see a link to email you... it's a Canon Rebel XSR! Very easy to use!
I would love to do this. You are doing such a gteat job Tamara!Lorraine Loved the kids in the pool.
I clicked on your You Tube link and it said "not available in your country"! I have tried to watch several of the shows I liked on the Internet and they all say the same thing! Very frustrating.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey! Saw where you asked about the camera but I didn't see a link to email you... it's a Canon Rebel XSR! Very easy to use!
I would love to do this. You are doing such a gteat job Tamara!
Lorraine
Loved the kids in the pool.
I clicked on your You Tube link and it said "not available in your country"! I have tried to watch several of the shows I liked on the Internet and they all say the same thing! Very frustrating.
Post a Comment